Tuesday 26 May 2009

Leaving the country....

Hi! This is my last post from Costa Rica!I'm in San jose' and My experience by the indigenous community is finish.I' coming back in Italy !The 5th I 'll take the airplane and I will stay two days in Cagliari for take part to the last course and for do the final evaluation.I will arrive in Verona the 8th!!!These 4 months in Costa Rica have been very difficult and sometimes I thougt"Ok, now I came back".I felt really far away aven if I have been living in foreigns countries for 3 years.My nightmare was the food , rice and beans avery day, every breakfast, every luch, every dinner.......The bed where I slept..sometimes without coach, sometimes with a lot of spider..sometimes without bed.I hace overcame all the obstacles and now I' am very satisfaited!Actually I feel ready to take part in others projects maybe a long time voluntary to widen my knowledge in human's rights field. I already apply for an interesting Ltv project in Belfond(Berne Switzerland)for work 3 months in an asilum seekers camp and for do another voluntary service in Africa with immigrants.
I told you, I need travel and discover as much as I can. During these months I learnt about Costa Rica, about indigenous groups, differents lifes way, ancients traditions and I met unforgettable people such as the Alto Guamy's community.My spanish is getting better and I can say few words in Ngobere as well, so wow!
Now it's the time of the thanks!
For first I would like thanks Assonur for choosed me even if they didn't saw me before the course; Thanks to European Union for give us this wonderfull chance to discover another country and work here ; Thanks to Padova University for promote the youth mobility and for his dynamic organization! Thanks to my english teacher , Miss Helm , for give me the possibility to set up this blog and use it as exam's material.I'm sorry but I have to thanks my self as well to hold out!!!see you, maybe in the next blog!alessia

No comments:

Post a Comment